The ultimate one day adventure for adventure lovers and also those who want an unordinary experience along with usual tour packages. The Khardungla Pass is the highest all weather motorable road in the world and is the Nubra Valley.
The road to the Khardungla Pass is scenic with a panoramic view of the Ganglegs village as you ascend up the Pass, the view of Stok Kangri and the Zanskar range in the distant south is truly a sight to behold.
One can ride all the way up to the top and ride downhill via the same route OR you can simply drive up to the Khardungla top in the support vehicle and ride downhill.
Your group will be accompanied by a backup vehicle, which can carry all the luggage, equipment and gears.
Lunch will be served at a suitable place depending on the time and location.
What is included in the tour
- Supporting Vehicle for all the packages.
- Separate Kitchen Vehicle for more than 4 pax as per program.
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dining tents.
- Kitchen equipment and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and Mattresses.
- Food veg and non-veg.
- Cook, helper and guide.
- Monument entrances, wildlife fees and camping charges.
- Mountain Bike & Helmet Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- No accommodation in Leh is included in the Package.
- Sleeping Bags and personal gear and clothing.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices Included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
In the morning after breakfast, start cycling to Khardungla Top. Our support vehicle with support crew will accompany all along the way, carrying all the essential equipment and gears.
Packed lunch will be served midway at a suitable location.
Later, ride downhill by retracing the same route to reach Leh by evening.